Universal 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Are you an aspiring yoga practitioner committed to spiritual awakening?
With modern yoga, you can spend months and even years practicing without so much as a taste of the profound insight and healing that’s possible for you through the classical Indian tradition of yoga. As a spiritual guide with over 30 years of study and 25 years of experience teaching the traditional classical Indian traditions, I've developed a unique approach to help modern day seekers experience deeper connection with highest Self to learn, grow and experience the deep, life-changing fruits of the “inner” practices of Yoga as a sincere seeker committed to the path of self-realization.
Yoga is a mind body healing practice that can support optimum health, wellbeing, and personal growth throughout your life. In the Universal 200-hour yoga Teacher Training, you will learn the foundational practices to support a healthy body, mind, and spirit on and off the mat. In addition to learning how to tailor yoga instruction to a variety of skill levels and abilities, you will also:
Grow your practice
Develop an integrated yoga lifestyle
Learn to share yoga lifestyle practices
Be a part of a thriving, vibrant, and supportive yoga studio
Create a new you – inside and out – and share that radiance with others
In each weekend session, take home assignments and projects are tailored to provide lessons thoroughly covering the 5 main categories of Yoga topics exceeding Alliance’s core curriculum. The course is approved by Yoga Alliance.
Register in three easy steps!
1. Completion of the application and additional questions.
2. Tuition $3300. $3100 if paid in full. Submit a $700 deposit to hold your spot. Payment plans available. Call for details. 973.903.9046
3. Mark your calendar with the weekend training dates.
May 19&20, June 23&24, July 21&22, Aug 18&19, September 15&16, October 13&14, November 10&11
Mail or email this application and deposit to:
Diane Speer 1122 Foxglove Circle, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
Deposit can be made by check or credit card or through PayPal.
Credit card payment has a 3% processing fee.
Additional questions? Contact: email@example.com 973.903.9046
Full Name: ______________________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth: ___/___/___
Address, City, State, Zip: ________________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________
Alternate Phone Number: _____________________
Email Address: ______________________________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact Name & Phone: ______________________________________________________________________________
Please answer the following questions on a separate page (in the body of an email is also acceptable).
1. When was your first yoga class, what brought you to that class, and what from that class experience drew you to return to yoga class?
2. Total Number of Years Practicing Yoga: _____Please provide additional information regarding yoga class locations, styles of yoga and teachers you have practiced with.
3. Describe your current studio practice and detail your personal (at home) practice if you have one.
4. Please list any yoga/yoga related workshops or trainings you have completed.
5. Describe your educational and professional background outside of yoga.
6. Why do you want to complete a Yoga Teacher Training?
7. Regarding your expectations for this training, what do you most hope to gain, learn or work on?
8. Do you wish to teach yoga upon completion of this training? If so, please briefly describe in what capacity.
9. How would you evaluate your health?
2337 West 11th Street